Vacancy Project Administrator
PiCompany South Africa (small team of 11-20 in South Africa) was established in 2008 in Johannesburg, focusing on Training and Educational programs, International development programs and Recruitment of global professionals.
With these business lines, PiCompany South Africa successfully services a broad range of clients, such as Bankseta, Teta, AgrisSeta, Chieta, Services Seta, Cathseta, ABSA, SHRA, Innovact, Seifa and more. www.picompany.co.za Picompany offers programs through its online platform www.pi-academy.org accredited by Sseta.
The position: Project administrator
- Administrative support regarding recruitment of learners
- Capture documents of learners and upload on a state-of-the-art online platform
- Administer presence of learners in classes
- Inform learners properly about current and future projects in which they participate
- Administration of learner’s files (PoE) in LMIS
- Preparation of documents to provide to SETA’s (awarded projects)
- Achieving personal monthly and quarterly targets
- Effective processing of questions
Send your CV to
Download the full profile: Project_adminstrator_10211.pdf