FET New Venture Creation
Open for paying students, ask about the costs
Registration closed for Seta funded program
Do you want to start a new business or are you looking for a business idea?
From research we know that more than half of start ups fail or are gone within a period of two years. So its important to understand what are success factors for SME’s to survive. From research we know:
- New routes to financing (crowd funding)
- Tracking cash flow and liquidity
- Understanding and implementing a contracting strategy
- Generating social capital by being connected to their communities of customers, associates and stakeholders
- Active social media exposure
- Entrepreneurial orientation
- Learning orientation
- External consultancy and advice
That is a long list and it requires some understanding of Finance, management, individual entrepreneurial competences, stakeholder management etc. Its therefore important to be prepared if you want to start up a new business or take your SME to the next level.
The New Venture Creation Program is all about that: equipping you with the right knowledge, skills and insights to start your own business well prepared and with a higher chance of success. Read the brochure to understand more about the structure of the program, the content, the study involved and enrolment. Send an email to